086 087 5174
Rear Roofline Victorian Terrace with many Old Extensions and Structures

I am selling a house with an old extension; the solicitors have asked for “Architect’s Opinions on Compliance”. Can you do this?

This is an extremely common problem when selling any property built before 1990, frustrating many property transactions. There needs to be far greater awareness of this issue, particulalry among first time buyers and inexperienced investors. In short we need to do a days work to see if we can help you, and the biggest thing we can do for you is create a statement of the compliace status of the building or structure to properly inform the parties involved.